(ProBlogMaster) To build credibility I would like to offer my experiences throughout my life. Not bragging, not asking for sympathy. It is what it is!
- 1981 to 1994 – life and health insurance sales
- 1983 to 2000 – mutual funds and other securities products sales, portfolio management, broker-dealer manager, and consultant
- Break-in service
- 2005 to 2008 – Seal-Tite of Missouri – originator of environmentally friendly driveway sealer
- 2008 to 2010 – auto repair and oil company, now known as O.I.L. (Ozark Industrial Lubricants, LLC)
- 2009 to 2012 – auto repair
- 2014 to now – web design, hosting, and SEO
These dates are estimates. I will over time narrow down exact dates in time.
Therefore, the experiences are:
- life and health insurance
- pension fund administration
- peo (professional employer organization)
- mutual fund sales
- private equity fund sales and management
- portfolio management
- trading strategy metrics
- auto dealer (two new car dealerships and three used car dealerships)
- construction via asphalt, home, and commercial property renovation
- real estate leasing and renovation
- digital marketing and sales
- digital product innovator
- news aggregator
- news publisher
Is one person capable of doing all of these tasks? Yes!
- Smith Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.
- Investors Financial, Inc.
- World Securities, Inc.
- Ozark Financial
- Seal-Tite of Missouri
- Smith Trading Company
- St. Louis Media, LLC
- WebTech Group